Korg Combo Tuner Metronome TM60
- The Tuner and metronome can be used simultaneously or independently; you can practice your pitch and rhythm at the same time.
- Large LCD with backlight brightness that’s adjustable over two levels for enhanced visibility.
- A wide tempo range of 30-252 beats/minute.
- 15 rhythm variations let you practice with a broad range of musical styles.
- Newly designed stand and battery cover for enhanced usability.
- Rhythm pattern: Duplets, triplets, triplets without the center beat, quadruplets, and quadruplets without the center beats.
- Newly designed highly responsive LCD needle-type meter.
- Easy tempo settings with two types of tempo step patterns plus a tap tempo function.
- Calibration supports a range of concert pitches.
- Wide detection range from C1 to C8.
- The Sound Out function produces a reference tone in a three-octave range from the built-in speaker.
- Marks indicate pure major and minor third intervals.
- Memory Backup and Auto Power Off.
Two AAA Batteries included.